Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Golf Swing -- Elbows, Right Arm, Left Leg

My most popular video on YouTube concerns what to do with your elbows, your right arm, and your left leg during the golf swing. None of it is that difficult, and they each make a big difference.

This video was made for right-handed golfers, because that's what I am. I was going to flip the video so it would portray a left-handed golfer, but the audio would still be speaking in terms of a right-handed player. That might have been too confusing, so I left it as it is. For left-handed golfers, the arm I'm referring to is the one that goes across your chest in the backswing (right), and the leg I'm referring to is the one that your backswing pivots around (left).

Take a look:


These three basics can be built into anyone’s golf swing. If you build them into yours, you’ll have a tighter swing and hit better shots. My new book, The Golfing Self, is now available at www.therecreationalgolfer.com. It will change everything about the way you play.

1 comment: