Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Recreational Golfer's Newsletter

I'm interrupting the weekly Rules series so I can present you with this great news. Beginning August 1, I'll be sending a monthly newsletter to everyone who signs up on my website at:

http://www.therecreationalgolfer.com/registerb.html

The newsletter will have original material, which will not be posted on this blog or on my website. There will be tips, commentary, and a little more fun. No, a lot more fun. Not that you don't have fun here already.

When you register, you will also be sent, free, an extract from my book, Better Recreational Golf, on the Four Basic Shots of the Short Game. These shots cover about 90 percent of your short game and make this confusing part of golf easy and more productive.

Click the link, get your free book extract, and look for the inaugural newsletter next Wednesday.

Thanks for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment