Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Golfing Self Contest

Contest! Prizes! I would like you to enter my contest to win a copy of my new book on the mental game, The Golfing Self.

Send me a description of your worst hole ever: a hole that was so bad and so out of character that it has become legendary in your golfing career.

I'm looking for the perfect storm of terrible shot-making, brain-dead decision making, and once-in-a-lifetime bad luck. A high "I am not making this up" factor will help.

Keep your description under 300 words. Tell us shot by shot what happened. We must be able to count the strokes with you as we read along.

Put your entry in the body of an e-mail message (no attachments, please) to OLP@wvi.com by midnight, April 22, 2013.

I will contact the winner privately for mailing information.

The winning entry will be published in this blog, and attributed in this format: John S., City, State.

Visit www.therecreationalgolfer.com



No comments:

Post a Comment