Monday, October 6, 2014

Six Fundamentals of the Recreational Golf Swing

When I wrote Better Recreational Golf five years ago, there was a chapter missing. There’s nothing in there about how to swing the golf club. That was a deliberate omission, for the simple reason that I didn’t know what to say.

I could do it, but I couldn’t say it. Now I can.

The above-titled publication, my latest, fills that gap and is now available to you. It is the result of years of trial and error, a few lessons, some hard thinking and logical analysis, and trust.

By following these six fundamentals I now hit the ball as straight as I ever did, but much more often, and I know why I’m hitting it straight.

You can put these principles into your swing no matter what it looks like. They adapt themselves to anyone.

The six fundamentals are:

1. Swing slowly so none of it “disappears.”
2. Swing with both hands.
3. Take the club straight back to control.
4. The left knee moves right.
5. The hands lead the clubhead through impact.
6. Swing straight through the ball toward the target.

Six Fundamentals is a 3,600-word page on my other blog site, The Recreational Golfer.

Here is how you get your copy. Go to my website, www.therecreationalgolfer.com, and sign up on the green form for my monthly newsletter. When you do, you will be sent an e-mail message with the link and password to this password-protected page.

That’s all you have to do. It’s FREE. Just sign up and Six Fundamentals is yours.

There is one small catch. The offer is good this week only, from October 6 through October 13. Sign up right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment