Sunday, January 1, 2017

The Best Posts of 2016

I put up fifty-two posts in 2016. Not counting the four for the major championships previews, I gave you forty-eight ways to improve your game.

Well, maybe not so much as that. Sometimes I know I’ve come across something that truly works and will make a big difference. Other times I look back and say to myself, What was I thinking?

But because it will be very difficult for you to go back and find the good ones, I’ve done it for you. These are the best posts of the year, the ones I think will help you out the most in hitting better shots and lowering your score.

February 7
A Basic Golf Skills Inventory

February 14
What Made Me a Good Golfer

March 6
The Way You Take Your Grip

March 27
A New Way of Practicing

April 10
The Vertical Dimension of Impact

April 13
Swing Speed

May 5
A Tempo Feeling

June 9
Keeping Golf stats

July 4
A Back-Friendlier Golf Swing

September 18
Make More Short Putts

October 9
The Right Way to Create a Golf Swing

October 23
Your Stance

November 6
Getting Good Around the Green

December 18
The Two-Week Health Rule


Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment